- 1 10oz bag of Dandies Mini Marshmallows or Dandies Marshmallows
- 4 Tbsp. Vegan Margarine (we use Earth Balance)
- 6 cups popped popcorn (we used popcorn kernels by Quinn Snacks)
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup cinnamon cereal or crushed graham cracker of your choice
We've partnered Quinn Snacks to bring you this simple and delicious popcorn ball recipe with a classic S'mores twist! Super kid friendly and a fun snack for entertaining family & friends.
In a microwave safe bowl, combine Dandies and margarine. In 30 second intervals, with a quick stir between each, microwave until marshmallows are fully melted. Mix in popped popcorn and cereal (or crushed graham cracker) and stir until evenly coated with marshmallow cream. Lastly, stir in chocolate chips. Shape mixture in baseball size balls and let cool on parchment paper. Enjoy!
Recipe by Chelsie Jangord